Clinical examination of periodontal patients
Radiological examination of periodontal patients
Periodontal Disease: Diagnosis and Therapy.
Resective surgical therapy
Regenerative surgical therapy
Plastic periodontal surgery
Follow-up after treatment
Case study, planning and programming process therapeutic interventions.
Application technics and indications:
• fluoride prophylaxis;
• sealing of pits and fissures;
• periodontal probing;
• treatment of 'dentine hypersensitivity;
• tartar removal by manual and mechanical techniques;
• removal of soft deposits, exogenous pigments, polishing of tooth surfaces;
maintenance therapy and operational protocols in different clinical conditions:
• patient child, adolescent, adult, elderly;
• patient with orthodontic devices;
• patient with fixed and removable prosthetic devices;
• patient without periodontal problems;
• patient with periodontal problems non-surgical pertaining;
• patient with periodontal problems.