Lawns (AGR 02)
1. Historical and economic aspects.
2. Ecological benefits.
3. Species for lawns: recognition of the specis; microthermes; macrothermes.
4. Planting of lawns.
5. Cutting, verticutting, grooming.
8. Weed control.
9. Lawn management.
10. Technical lawn.
Urban and peri-urban green areas (AGR 03)
1. Function, history and components of the urban and peri-urban green.
2. Urban ecology: modification of natural ecological components and plant ecophysiology.
3. Project and characteristics of urban green: technical, economical and policy sides.
4. Project method: ars topiaria, project design and landscape.
5. Urban green management: urbanisation ad facilities, irrigation, cutting, fertilisation, pest and soil management, maintenance.
6. Urban trees: species choice, planting site prepration, planting methods, cutting and canopy management.
7. Tree functional evaluation and test: maintenance, take-off and substitution.
8. Green planning of the Municipe.
9. Tourism facilities in forestry and natural areas.
10. Elaboration of a project for the implementation of a green public or private area (pratic preliminary test).