written exam. 3 “open” question out of 4 about what is written into textbooks and on what will be explained during lessons and seminars.
No oral question to integrate the final score
The goals of this course are to provide students with basic knowledge for further studies on the financial system. It deals with financial instruments, markets and with financial intemediaries’ management. .
The main subjects are:
• Introduction to financial system. real economy and financial system; allocative function and monetary function;
• Markets’ and intermediaries’ regulation;
• Financial markets: structure and management;
• Financial intermediaries’ organizational models, balance sheet, management;
• Financial intermediaries’ risks;
• Financial instruments’ peculiarities
Alberto Banfi, Massimo Biasin Marco Oriani, GianMario Raggetti, DEGLI INTERMEDIARI FINANZIARI”, ISEDI, 2011 De Agostini Scuola SpA marzo 2011
face to face lectures; seminars by practitioners