- growth and development of the human body and oral cavity.
- oral medicine and pathology in children, dental decay, dental anomalies, periodontology, malocclusion, relationship between oral symptoms and possible pathologies.
- child psychology, behaviour management.
- correct prevention of oral disease, and use of motivation techniques. Prescription and use of drugs
and prevention techniques.
- Community dentistry.
- clinical experience in: caries and pulp treatment on deciduous and young permanent teeth.
- clinical experience in orthodontic prevention and interception.
- dental traumatology
- + clinical experience of local anaesthesia for the child . Vigil sedation and general anaesthesia.
- paediatric oral surgery. Clinical experience in deciduous tooth extraction.