The teaching activity currently displayed is borrowed from the teaching activities listed below.
Click on here to view professor information, educational goals, etc.
Upon completion of this course the student must know the main hygiene knowledge in order to provide a service more and more pertaining to their profession.
1. Meaning and content of Hygiene
2. Concept of health. factors influencing health status.
3. Epidemiological methodology and epidemiology. Definition and purpose. epidemiological studies. Risck assessment.
4.General epidemiology of infectious diseases. Infectious diseases in community.
5. Prevention: levels of intervention.
6. Definition and purpose of Health Education.
7. Types of educational intervention
8. Education Health content.
Hygiene for health professions degrees
casa editrice Ambrosiana