1. Demographics and society: services for the elderly and care settings; integration with social care
2. The processes of aging of organs and systems: the functional consequences; fragility.
3. How to preserve health, a good quality of life, ability to make a successful aging
4.The most frequent diseases of old: how to prevent them and how to avoid the consequences. The prevention and rehabilitation: their implementation in the non-hospital care.
5. The major geriatric syndromes:
6. comprehensive geriatric assessment
And much more…