Final oral exam
At the end of the course the student will know state and government forms and the constitutional organization, with particular regard to the structure and functions of the legislative, executive and judiciary and the president of the republic. The student will be able to identify regions and local autohorities, as well as the fundamental characteristics of the system of constitutional justice and legal sources. Acquires knowledge of the discipline of the constitutional rights.
- State and government forms
- structure and functions of the constitutional powers: Parliament, Government and President of the Republic
- the public administration
- the judiciary
- the constitutional justice
- the sources of law
- the fundamental rights
- regions and local authorities
- european union
P. Caretti, U. De Siervo, Diritto costituzionale e pubblico, Torino, Giappichelli, 2012
The slides and other materials used for lectures is made available to the students also on the online moodle platform
Face to face and Seminars
1) Readiness to offer individual assistance also in a foreign language (please specify) to incoming students: Yes, english.
2)Availability of supporting material and bibliographic references also in a foreign language (please specify): Yes
3) Readiness to accept examination of incoming students also in a foreign language (please specify): YES, english.