Institutions of Private Law
The teaching activity currently displayed is borrowed from the teaching activities listed below.
Click on here to view professor information, educational goals, etc.
Examinations are graded according to a scale ranging from 0 to 30 (to the maximum score may be added “cum laude”) Minimum level required to succeed: 18/30
Ability to identify and apply domestic and uniform law principles in the field of maritime and air law
1. NAVIGATION AND TRANSPORT LAW: STRUCTURES AND REGULATORY FRAMEWORK
2. THE DISCIPLINE OF NAVIGATION AND TRANSPORT
4. Freedom of Navigations and its legal basis
5. The operator of ships and aircrafts
6. Captain and crew
7. Tort Liability in the field of navigation and transports
8. Contracts for the employment of ships and aircrafts
9. Bare boat charters and bare hull charters
10. Time and voyage charters
11. General principles on Contract of carriage
12. Legal regime of carriage by rail
13. International carriage of cargo by road
14. Maritime Carriage of Passengers
15. Maritime Cargo Carriage
16. Carriage by Air
17. Multi-Modal transport
18. Transport Documentation in Maritime and Air Carriage of Cargo
19. Tug and Tow
21. Servants, Land-Based Support Enterprises and Auxiliaries in the field of Aviation and Shipping
24 general avarage.
Textbook, Basic laws in the field of Navigation and Aviation
ZUNARELLI-COMENALE PINTO, Manuale di Diritto della navigazione e dei trasporti, I, CEDAM, Padova last ed.
Face to face and distance teaching (lessons are also broadcasted to Long-distance classes in the territory of North-Sardinia) - Lectures, Cases-Simulation