1) P. Strutt,(2013) English for International Tourism NEW EDITION– Intermediate, London, Longman
2) Gotti, M. (2006) "The language of tourism as specialized discourse" in O. Palusci e S. Francesconi, Translating Tourism - Linguistic/Cultural representations, Trento: Università degli Studi di Trento, pp. 15-34.
3) Teacher's handouts (available on the E-uniss platform, link: LINGUA INGLESE)
Handouts by the lecturer, available on
For non-attenders/in-depth study
Roach, P. (2000) English Phonetics and Phonology: A Practical Course. Cambridge University Press.
Carstair-McCarthy, A. (2002) An Introduction to English Morphology. Edinburgh University Press.
Miller, J. (2002) An Introduction to English Syntax. Edinburgh University Press.
LANGUAGE MODULE (written part)
1)Clare, A. and Wilson, J.J. "Speak Out. Intermediate". Students' book with Active book and MyEnglishLab. Pearson Longman.
2) Foley M. & D. Hall "My GrammarLab B1-B2"- With key. Pearson Longman.
LANGUAGE MODULE (oral exam):
- different Portfolios of articles selected by the course teachers and dealing with different themes. Students will choose one portofolio according to them they prefer.