The teaching activity currently displayed is borrowed from the teaching activities listed below.
Click on here to view professor information, educational goals, etc.
The course introduces the basics of the semantic web and provide the skills to use such technology in web applications, focusing particularly on document management for the public administration.
- Resource Description Framework (RDF) and RDF Schema
- Web Ontology Language (OWL)
- The SPARQL query language
- Software tools for the semantic web
- Semantic technologies for e-government
Della Valle Emanuele; Celino Irene; Cerizza Dario: "Semantic Web. Dai fondamenti alla realizzazione di un'applicazione", Pearson
Classes and laboratories
Office hours:By appointment.