The aim of the course is to provide the basic knowledge for a proper clinical examination in the various species of domestic animals, for a correct interpretation of aetiopathogenesis, symptoms and clinical signs aimed at diagnosing the most common diseases of surgical interest.
At the end of the course the student, through the evaluation of different clinical cases, will be able to use the knowledge acquired for the development of a correct diagnostic and therapeutic procedure.
The course aims to stimulate students:
- learning knowledge and developing understanding and developing and / or applying original ideas in the context of surgical pathology and semiology;
- to develop the ability to apply this knowledge and solve problems related to new or unfamiliar subjects;
- to integrate the knowledge in surgical pathology and semiology and to manage its complexity;
- to communicate clearly and unambiguously to specialists and non-specialists;
- to acquire autonomy in the field of surgical pathology and semiology.