- Digestive System:
Major salivary glands: parotid, mandibular, sublingual;
Stomach (and forestomachs);
- Sensory organs:
taste buds, olfactory mucosa
Central nervous system: spinal cord and brain; central nerve tracts. Peripheral nerve system: cranial and spinal nerves. Autonomous nerve system: orthosympathetic and parasympathetic systems. Encephalic and spinal meninges.
Anatomy 3. Macro-microscopic features of the following apparatus: - Integumentary system and mammary gland;
- Urinary system (kidneys, urinary tract and bladder);
- Female reproductive system (ovary, oviduct, uterus, vagina);
- Male reproductive system (entice testicular, testis, epididymis, vas deferens, the male genital glands, penis)
Anatomy 4. Macro- and microscopic features of the following apparatus:
- The respiratory system: definition and general organization. Air ways: general characteristics and structure. Nostrils, nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, larynx, trachea, bronchial tree. Lungs: form, general characteristics, location and structure. Main interspecific differences in respiratory organs.
- The cardiovascular system. Heart shape, general characteristics, location, structure and main interspecific differences. arterial and venous vessels: general organization of the circulation, the structure and behavior of the vessels. Main arterial and venous vessels of the body. The lymphatic system: general organization. The primary and secondary lymphoid organs. Thymus, lymph nodes, spleen, bloodlymphnodes, tonsils. Lymphatic vessels.