The teaching activity currently displayed is borrowed from the teaching activities listed below.
Click on here to view professor information, educational goals, etc.
The course aims to give students the necessary knowledge about the labour law. Students will acquire a knowledge of the sources and the principles of labour law, the employment contract, the employment relationship and its vicissitudes.
The professor receives students after the lectures and by appointment prior contact e-mail (email@example.com)
1. Introduction to employment law
2. The constitutional principles and sources
3. The employment contract
4. Autonomy, subordination and parasubordination, orientation and job training
5. The employment relationship, its events and its extinction
• Materials provided by the professor.
TEXTS TO DEEP:
• Antonio Vallebona, Breviario di diritto del lavoro, Giappichelli, Torino, 2015.